Self-Assessment of my participation

Grade I deserve : Excellent

I am always punctual for class along with 100% attendance. I always hand in assignments given on time, be it individual or group assignment and do well in each and every one of them. Consistently scoring well in every assignment I have submitted is proof that I apply what I have learnt in class into those assignments and that I take my work seriously. I participate actively in class and group activities and occasionally asks good questions and give insightful comments/ideas. I am always looking to learn from others and improve on myself. I actively listen to the professor in class, pay very close attention to the comments, feedbacks and questions of other students and the professor.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Formal Introductory Letter

Quote Interpretation